December 17, 2010

Happy reading, GREAT contest & stuff





Hello!... 




Great. I'm doing it again. Staying up late in the night reading or writing, that is. So I guess it's quite normal to fall behind with work and things on my daily to-do list since I sleep 5 hours/night and I get tired quickly. Sometimes I wish there were more than 24 hours/day. Oh well... I can't wait for the holidays! So much free time! *dreamy sigh* I have books and reviews to catch up with...


Speaking of which, I was reading Kimberly Derting's  (fab author of The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead - coming out in Feb 2011) blog today and ... guess what? She's doing a hell of a giveaway!*drools* I had to share it with you, my bookaholic friends! :D


The rules are easy, and you can win... *drum roll*
  •  A signed ARC of DESIRES OF THE DEAD, a signed copy of THE BODY FINDER, and a complete Desires of the Dead swag pack (including a signed DotD poster, bookmarks, stickers, rubber bracelets, and buttons).
     
  • A signed copy of THE BODY FINDER, an ARC of UNEARTHLY, and a complete DotD swag pack.
     
  • An ARC of THROUGH HER EYES, a $15 gift card to the online bookseller of your choice, and a complete DotD swag pack.
Seriously, how cool is that?:D


The contest is open internationally and runs through December 31st. Now go to Kimberley Derting's blog to enter! Good luck! ;)


xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...