March 26, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (Mar.25)

Happy Friday Everyone!



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.
Say Hi to our feature this week, Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner.;)
And this week's question: 
Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you. 

1. I'm obsessed with cleaning and organizing, so all my books are very well kept, organized and frequently re-arranged. I so don't like it when people take a book from the shelf and misplace it!

2. I'm a little possessive and I don't lend books. I love my friends, but I can't trust them with my books - I don't think they would take care of them as much as I do. LOL (Seriously: you don't just throw them in a corner or on the kitchen table with your food and you don't put your coffee mug on them! Jeez!)

3. I like to read at night, when there are no classes, phone calls, visits etc interrupting my reading session - I hate it when I get distracted when something big is about to happen in the book! (Crazy, I know)

4. I buy most of the books online. *sigh*

5. When the TBR pile seems too overwhelming or I have no idea what to read next, I just pick one of my all times favorites.

There you have it!:))

***


Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen @ Crazy for Books.
This week's question comes from Mina @ Mina Burrows:
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?
Pff... Though one. Right now, I'd put myself in The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter, since I recently read it and I loved it. Because it has all this magical, mythical world, with Gods - real, powerful, swoon-worthy Gods - and beautiful places, but still, it's not too far away from reality. Actually, there's always a way back to the real, normal world for the people there. I think it would be pretty awesome to see the best parts of both worlds. *dreamy sigh*

Ok, now it's your turn.;)

Have an excellent weekend!
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I'm not too fond of lending books out either!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I can't wait to read The Goddess Test. It sounds wonderful!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lend books but none of my friends want them :( My friends aren't readers.

    old follower
    www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to read at night. I have The Goddess Test galley, but haven't gotten to it yet.

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old follower hopping through and gosh, I really do have to read The Goddess Test, everyone seems to have loved it! I have quite a few books like that on my wishlist or TBR list though unfortunately.

    Anyway, stop by my blog to read my FF/hop answers or some of my reviews if you have some time! Thanks. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    Oh and did I ever tell you I like your background for your blog? It's really easy on the eys and if you look more closely you notice that beautiful blues. :) Ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aLmYbNeNr Phew, I thought I was the only one possessive with my books here!LOL

    @Alison Yup, The Goddess Test is a great book, I think you'll like it!

    @Alexis My friends aren't avid readers either, probably that's why they don't care so much about what happen to my books when I lend them. LOL

    @Andrea Reading at night it's great... except when you go to bed too late and you have to wake up early the next morning. LOL
    I read The Goddess Test from NetGalley too, but it's really bad edited there, so I can't wait for the actual book to come out and read it properly. It was worth it though.:)

    @Sandra :)) I've actually seen some not so good reviews of The Goddess Test around too, but it doesn't matter, I still think it's great and that you'll love it!
    Aw, thanks! I like the background too and I'm glad it's easy on the eyes.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes The Goddess Test!!! Totally amazing to be in that world!! I loooved that book!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  8. First-time visitor...cool blog.

    Never heard of this book, but it sounds like a good one.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer...I listed three. :)

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jessica I know, right?! *dreamy sigh*

    @Elizabeth Hey, Thanks for stopping by!:)
    And yes, The Goddess Test is a great book!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loan books, but I only loan them to people who I know will care for them the way they deserve! LOL I can't stand it when people dog ear pages and such, if anyone one does that to my books they won't be borrowing anymore!!

    New follower, :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to browse in bookstores, but I, too, buy most of my books online.

    Here's my blog post for this week's Hop. I hope you will stop by and follow, if you like. I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also love cleaning and organising my books-but just my books,nothing else in the house.And I am not too fond of lending books either.I have some friends that read the same type of YA fantasy books but I don't borrow my books.
    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...