April 22, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Bloggers Hop (4/22)

Hey everyone!

I didn't join the Follow Friday and Book Bloggers Hop last week and I actually missed them! I really like meeting new bloggers and readers and chatting with old friends, so here I am: ;)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee's View and gives us the opportunity to hop around and meet new and old blogger friends and say hi!:) To see the rules and join in the fun, hop on over her blog.;)


Also, make sure you visit this week's feature, Cait @ The Cait Files.

This week's question:
What is on your current playlist right now?

Ok, so here are a few songs from my playlist:
- Katy Perry - ET ft. Kanye West
- E.T./Waiting for the End Cover - Michael Henry & Justin Robinett
- Alex Band - Only One ♥
- Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- Hurts - Stay ♥
- Shontelle - Say Hello To Goodbye
- One Republic - Marchin On ♥
- P Diddy - Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey
  They're not necessarily my favorites, just some random songs I like to listen.:)  

***

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen @ Crazy for Books.


Book Blogger Hop


This week's question comes from Christina @ The Paperback Princesses:
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?

Yes! I don't do it every time I love a book/series (i.e. Holly Black - though I LOVE her Curse Workers series, her Modern Faerie Tales series just didn't do it for me), but sometimes I find a writer's writing style so mesmerizing and beautiful that I buy all her/his books, even though they are old news by now or from a different genre (i.e. Kim Harrison, Kelley Armstrong, L.J. Smith, Rachel Caine, Richelle Mead etc - they're on my auto-buy list).

How about you?

Oh, and Happy Easter! I hope you're having a great time! I'm spending these days with my family in my hometown. ♥
xoxo
Deea

6 comments:

  1. I've not heard of a lot of those song because I mainly listen to country music. I do like Katy Perry though, just haven't heard that song. I'll have to check it out.

    New Follower:)

    here is my FF post http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday_22.html

    Happy FF and Easter Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of funny. I read Tithe and really liked that. I tried to read White Cat, but couldn't even get through it.

    But for the most part I do tend to read any book by my fave author!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hitlist songs!

    I check out an author's other books too!

    Happy Friday!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't E.T. a great song? Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great playlist and I agree about searching for more books by authors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of any of the authors you mentioned...love this question for finding new authors.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...