April 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

Hey everyone!



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren where we share the books we've got this week.

Once again, I had a great book week - I managed to stay away from bookstores/the Book Depository and I didn't buy anything (not for me, anyway), but I received a lot of awesome books:
  • For review:


A Modern Witch by Debora Geary (from Deborah Geary via LibraryThing Member Giveaways)
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (S&S GalleyGrab) - I'm really excited about this one!
 Thank you guys!

  • R.A.K.


 From Britta @ LovelyLit -Thanks! 
Yay, I can't wait to read it! I haven't read a good Urban Fantasy book in a long time!

  • Won:
(And now the jumping-up-and-down-around-the-room begins LOL)


Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann!!! *squee!*

And they are all signed!!! *faints*
Thank you Rachel @Fiktshun!!!*hugs* You made my year!;)
And thank you Lisa! You're the best! *includes fan-girly moment here*

***

Ok... *takes a deep breath* I'm calm now.


In my last week's IMM post, I forgot to mention that I also won a contest at Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick and I got:



Thank you Amanda @ Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick 
and Micha @ Omnific Publishing for the books!!!

And now I hope I didn't forget anything - I'm just too excited here.:))

So what did you guys get in your mailbox?

P.S. I know most of you post this in the weekends, but I receive my books at the beginning of the week and I get too excited to wait for the weekend to share them with you. LOL

xoxo
 

5 comments:

  1. OMG !!You're going to love Forbidden .. I read it last week and now it's one of my favorites books ever !!
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elodie heheh... actually I've been looking for it since I read your awesome review, and I got very excited when I found it @ Simon & Schuster! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh congrats on the wins!! Winning is always fun! I love getting the packages in the mail! It's almost like Christmas!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, awesome and congrats. You got so many amazing books. Looks like loads of fun reading time ahead for you! :)

    I'm possibly stalking your blog, btw. Hee. If you wanna, check out mine!

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  5. @soulunsung Yup, thanks! I don't even know what to read first! LOL You're welcome to stalk me.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...