April 2, 2011

Just saying...

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being completely MIA lately, but my laptop died Wednesday all of a sudden and I've been trying to revive it ever since. :( Everything related to my blog and my books was on it, so working on another computer wasn't an option. Buuuut now it's better and I can use it, though it's not fully recovered. I need to replace some things... whatever, I'm not an expert. :)) *pats laptop tenderly* LOL

I feel like I'm way behind with everything, but I'll try to catch up over the next few days.

On a side note, I finally read Wither by Lauren DeStefano and...Oh, my! What a story! So beautiful, but so heartbreaking! I'll post my review soon. ;)

You all have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your laptop! I hope it gets all better! :)

    I can't wait to read Wither. It sounds so good. I must own the hardcover - it's gorgeous! Can't wait to read your review.

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    Sorry I deleted the first comment! my message was all crazy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennifer LOL no problem!:) The cover of Wither is gorgeous indeed! I love it! And the book too!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad about the laptop. Such a frustrating thing! Hopefully things get all the way better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...