April 3, 2011

Romanian Bookish Love #4

Happy Sunday everyone!

It's time to show you some Romanian covers!
Aaaand... today I'm going to show you our covers for another popular series, The House of Night series by Kristin and P.C. Cast. ;)

US Cover/ Romanian Cover



US/Romania 



 US/Romania



US/Romania




US/Romania 


That's all we've got at the moment. Book #6, Burned, comes out in a few weeks here and... we'll see about the rest of them. :)
Source: Litera  (Thanks guys!)

Other books in the series:



Now let me know what you think about these covers.
I, for one, love the Romanian covers - especially for books #2, #5 and #6. :D <3

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ooooh me likey!! =)

    Thanks for sharing those hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these covers too! I always covet covers from other places! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...