April 20, 2011

Spotted! New cover

Hi again!:)

I just spotted the new UK cover of the next book in one of my favorite vamp series ever and I had to share it! *squee!*
So here it is - the UK cover for Last Breath - The Morganville Vampires #11 by Rachel Caine (out in November 2011)

 

Green is one of my favorite colors, so I really like the font, the effects... And wow, the model's eyes! So pretty and... hypnotic!:)) I really like it! But that's just me - what do you guys think?

US COVER
 I've always preferred the UK covers. I can't wait to have this one on my shelf!

P.S. Bite Club - The Morganville Vampires #10 - comes out on My 3rd. And apparently in UK it's already available in bookstores. :)
xoxo
Deea

7 comments:

  1. tomorow im going to get it.cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first two books of the series in my pile but I haven't read them yet .. I prefer waiting to have the whole series before starting to read the first book !! I totally agree with you, the UK covers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Julia Arghh I'm so jealous!:)) I hope you'll get it!:D I'll just wait patiently here...

    @Elodie That's great, if you can be patient.:D There are a lot of books in the series! And I like reading more books in a row too; you can enjoy them more if you don't have to cope with the suspense of waiting for a new book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty! I think I like the UK cover a lot better too.

    I have so many of the Morganville books to catch up on! I've only read the first two.

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im liking the UK cover better hehe

    LOVE this series =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. do u no who the model on the uk cover is?....

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lucee Sorry, but I have no idea who's the model on the UK cover. I'll look around...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...