April 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4/13)

Hey!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
*Thanks Bewitched Bookworms for the lovely button!;)
 So here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini
Pub.: May 31st 2011 

How do you defy destiny? Helen Hamilton has spent her entire sixteen years trying to hide how different she is—no easy task on an island as small and sheltered as Nantucket. And it's getting harder. Nightmares of a desperate desert journey have Helen waking parched, only to find her sheets damaged by dirt and dust. At school she's haunted by hallucinations of three women weeping tears of blood . . . and when Helen first crosses paths with Lucas Delos, she has no way of knowing they're destined to play the leading roles in a tragedy the Fates insist on repeating throughout history.
As Helen unlocks the secrets of her ancestry, she realizes that some myths are more than just legend. But even demigod powers might not be enough to defy the forces that are both drawing her and Lucas together—and trying to tear them apart.

OMG! I can't believe I haven't done a WoW post for this book yet! *face palm* It sounds really great and I have a feeling I'm going to love it! (does this ever happen to you? well, it does happen to me, and I'm always right - e.g. Wither and White Cat). Besides, I've been stalking  reading Josie's interviews, reviews, gossips etc and everything about Starcrossed - the story and the characters - seems awesome! And I love the cover! ♥
Ok, I just received the eARC from NetGalley (thanks, guys!) and I don't want to be ungrateful or anything, but I.Want.The Real Book. NOW!

(On a side note, I'm not known for my patience and I'll probably give in and read the eARC soon).

What are you waiting on this week?;)
xoxo
 Deea

8 comments:

  1. Interesting cover! Seen this one around yet can't decide if I want to read it. Might wait for more reviews!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this one looks amazing. I love the cover, too. And you know what? I have a feeling I'm going to love this book, too.

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jessica I think it sounds good. I'll probably read it and post my review by the end of the month, so I'll let you how it is.;)

    @Rida hehe awesome! And thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good. The cover is great, what's not to love. I just have to wait for it to come out. Here's my WOW:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-beautiful-days.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a good one. It's on my TBR list.

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Loooved Loved LOOOOVED Starcrossed! Awesome pick! The cover is beautiful and the story simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i saw this one on netgalley! :D maybe you could get it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...