April 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4/27)

Hey everyone!

I'm back!!! *does the happy dance* It's sooo good to be home! ♥ (I've been out of town for a couple of weeks - stressful couple of weeks).
Anyway, now that I got that off my chest, let's see what are we waiting on this week:


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
*Thanks Bewitched Bookworms for the lovely button!;)
 So here's what I'm waiting on this week:

August 23rd 2011 by Balzer + Bray

Goodreads blurb:
Fifteen-year-old Bridget Liu just wants to be left alone: by her mom, by the cute son of a local police sergeant, and by the eerie voices she can suddenly and inexplicably hear. Unfortunately for Bridget, it turns out the voices are demons – and Bridget has the rare ability to banish them back to whatever hell they came from. 
Terrified to tell people about her new power, Bridget confides in a local priest who enlists her help in increasingly dangerous cases of demonic possession. But just as she is starting to come to terms with her new power, Bridget receives a startling message from one of the demons. Now Bridget must unlock the secret to the demons' plan before someone close to her winds up dead – or worse, the human vessel of a demon king.

Doesn't it sound awesome? In a refreshing, eerie kind of way?:) I have a feeling this is one of those books that keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time while reading it. Besides, you know that I'm a sucker for beautiful covers and I think this one is gorgeous - and a little creepy. Love it! (love the blue theme - it matches my blog hehe)

Oh, btw, you can win an ARC of this book @ Gretchen's blog, but hurry up, today is the last day to enter! ;)

Let me know what book are you eagerly anticipating this week!;)
xoxo
Deea

10 comments:

  1. i'm kinda getting back to paranormals again so I really want to read this one too. great pick!

    (so cool how the cover matches your background/blog colors)

    Please stop by my WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demons, priests and a cute boy - I am so there. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty interesting! I think I might have heard of this one before!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound eerie but intriguing at the same time!

    http://readingwithrebecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on the fence about readign this one. I've seen the trailer and it looks a little too scary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover alone makes me want to read this! Great pick!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-and-waiting-on-wednesday-april-27th.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Possess seems really interesting- and the cover is eerily awesome. I'm SO going to get this asap :)

    You see my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great another book to be on the look out for.lol I have never heard of it before. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice and thanks for linking to her giveaway! I LOVE the cover and the concept sounds so interesting. :) Old follower here, but you should stop by my blog to check out my WoW or read my recent review of Bless This Mouse (I have no comments, *cries*). Thanks and I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! (^_^)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...