September 23, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)... Sort of.

Hey!

hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren


I haven't posted about the books I got in the mail in what feels like forever, from various reasons (one of them being that after the events from last winter and my moving around a lot this year, I had to stop buying physical books at some point and I only got a few kindle and audiobooks from time to time for a while). I'm slowly catching up with my wishlist and TBR lists now. :)

These are just a few books I got in the past couple of weeks or so. But I update my facebook page daily, and I add there all the books I buy or receive for review as I get them. As I've read - and loved - lots of indie and New Adult books lately, I've become addicted to Amazon (this click-buy-read thingy is really dangerous LOL) and got a lot of kindle books. (My TBR pile)

Ok, I'm rambling already. So here goes:
*links send to Goodreads




My favorite book and the best thing I received in the mail this year so far:♥


My Review. It's only 3$ or so on Amazon Kindle, if you haven't read it already


And for review...




That's it for now. Well, at least that's what I'm planning on reading in the near future.

What did you get in your mailbox?
*I know there are various forms of this feature around the blogosphere, but I'll stick with TSS's for now. Feel free to leave a link to your book haul. ;)

Have a nice Sunday!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I can't wait for Jocelynn's book! I tried requesting and got rejected. At this point I might as well wait to get the actual book!

    Read and love Darynda's YA book! Looks like you got several fab looking reads there, hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous!! I saw them on Facebook but still haha. Wow, Flat-Out Love I've heard it's amazing. And signed?! *dies* Lucky :)

    Enjoy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Crewel last week and Blind Spot forever ago. I can't wait to read either of them! :) I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul Deea :) !! I can't wait to know what you think of Under the Never Sky : everyone seems to love this book. I'm adding Flat Out Love to my wishlist ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...