September 3, 2012

Vote for the best #SweetHope Cover Design at Bewtitched Bookworms!

Hey guys!


I know many of you are fans of Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins, or at least you heard about the AWESOME (and super HOT!!!) Kaidan. We keep out fingers crossed that we'll get the chance to read the sequel as well, but until then, let's vote for our favorite cover design for Sweet Hope (The Sweet Trilogy #2)!



Bewitched Bookworms and Wendy Higgins organized a Cover Design Contest: the fans got to play and design covers for the sequel, the winners will have their names in Sweet Hope (Wendy Higgins will name a character after them, how cool is that?!) and we had the opportunity to spread the word and create more buzz about the books.
There were lots of awesome entries in the contest, the readers voted and now we're at the final 6!

These are only two of my favorites (but they are all gorgeous! Seriously, it's so hard to vote!)

Nr.1 - from Sasha             Nr.2 from Veronika 



to see all the covers and the contest details,
vote for your favorite
and spread the word! 

For Twitter: Final Voting for the best #SweetHope Cover Design http://wp.me/p24XSo-1iK @Danny_Bookworm @WendyHiggins 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for posting about this contest!!! All those entries are fantastic and I cannot wait to see who will win !
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thank you for posting! I'm glad you like the cover I made :D All the entries are amazing! I don't even know how I made it to the final round.

    Btw love your blog! Following now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Danny My pleasure! I love spreading the word about anything Sweet Evil/Kaidan related!:D I'm excited to see who will win too!

    @Veronika Sure thing! I LOVE your cover! *keeps fingers crossed for you* Thanks for the blog love!<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...